Was I too harsh...?

Steve McCabe: hi
senior_advocate_nig5555: I am Chief Santos Ajala [ SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA ]
Steve McCabe: lol
Steve McCabe: i bet you are
senior_advocate_nig5555: HOW R U ?
Steve McCabe: happy that you've made random contact
senior_advocate_nig5555: WHAT ?
Steve McCabe: i'm happy. you're giving me millions of dollars, right?
senior_advocate_nig5555: PLS WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT ?
Steve McCabe: doing business with you
Steve McCabe: can we?
Steve McCabe: please?
Steve McCabe: i have an inheritance i need to share

Comments

Anonymous said…
I get a zillion of those silly emails every week. very annoying.
J said…
HA HA HA HA... i find this hilarious!! Did the same thing the to a "Nigerian Dignitary" the other day... lol. These ppl can be very professional and organised though.. lol. Its scary

Popular posts from this blog

Out in the village

The Rivers

Hurricane Dean aftermath in Dominica