Monday, July 19, 2010

And the inheritances just keep flowing in...

Am I a lucky man or what? This from none other than the Prime Minister of the UK:
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
TREASURY AND MINISTER FOR
THE CIVIL SERVICE,LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref: BRT/1370/IDR
Your ref:...17/07/2010

I Rt Hon David Cameron MP,Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service British Government wish to inform you of your Inheritance Payment from British Government.Through my investigations and verification process on our Intelligent Monitoring Unit(I.M.U),i discovered that the Funds value(£2,000,000.00)Two Million Great British Pounds is tagged to your name with File #:BRT/1370/033, so this prompted the British Government, order the release of this Funds to you with immediate effect.

Great British Pounds indeed! This one I shall definitely follow up on. And please don't tell anyone else, since I have been warned:


TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.