Fingerprinting


I noticed a flyer for a kiddie's party/event - possibly part of Police Week - where one highlight was children's fingerprinting. Elsewhere in the world, it would probably create a civil liberties outrage. Here, it may signal that this innovative new technology is being adapted in Dominica. The last time I looked at official crime-related statistics, there were zero crimes solved using fingerprint evidence.... But maybe it was just a typo for 'fingerpainting'!

Comments

Eric J. said…
Dominica is, indeed, moving in that direction. It is becomming Americanized. Another example is that the P.M. thinks an oil tank farm won't cause pollution! I say Sr. Hugo is out for himself and Mr. P.M. should have stayed on his cruize if he feels that way. But then again, that women's group likes him so I guess he is an O.K. guy, right? Ha!
Jen Miller said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Out in the village

The Rivers

Hurricane Dean aftermath in Dominica