Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Anybody got a spare Pangolin?


In Dominica you have to be constantly on the lookout for termites. They'll sneak in overnight, and if you don't notice their 'runs' you'll soon be in trouble. I've even seen them eat an entire mattress, apart from the springs.

So I'm thinking of getting a Pangolin, or indeed any anteater will do, Scaly, spiny or otherwise.

I could even rent it out. 'Aardvarks r Us' (which would be the first entry in the phonebook for sure). 1-800-Pangolin... 'An eco-friendly solution to infestation'.

Well, it beats using Baygon or Bop!

More on the anteater species...

2 comments:

Eric J. said...

A Pangolin? I think I had one somewhere around here. I'll look. Let me see. In the meantime, I'd suggest a cannibal. Johnny Depp will do. Eric Lindblom

Unknown said...

I don't think Johnny Depp eats termites!