Thursday, May 31, 2007


Indian River
Originally uploaded by Pirate 605
The Indian River, Dominica, location for the first episode of the new CBS show 'Pirate Master'

Well, very eagerly anticipated here in Dominica, and of course our island was the real winner. Great shots of the island.

But I don't think John deserved to go. Didn't he actually find the treasure in the river? Shit happens I suppose. I did like how he was set adrift on an authentic local 'pwi-pwi' - a makeshift raft kids use locally for fishing.

2 comments:

Clive said...

Hey Steve,
Just looked up your blog after ages while taking a break from work here in Jakarta...Looking forward to downloading Pirate Master when I'm back in Japan in a few weeks.
Say hi to all and bye for now,
Clive

Tropical Ties said...

Ya twas a shame to see the scientist/exotic dancer go. I thought he was a bit hard done by and I was with him all the way with the mutiny