Unsung Heros of Dean

A big two thumbs up (fuck it, how about 4 thumbs up!) to some of the unsung heroes of Hurricane Dean's passage through Dominica - all the guys with chain saws who got out there the same day to start the process of clearing up. I was walking through the village on Saturday evening and met one guy with a bunch of kids following him down the road, like a scene from the Pied Piper of Hamlyn.

Comments

Klozter said…
Thanks so much for the personal view of this disaster. We fell in love with Dominica last autumn and are so sorry to see the damage. I hope everyone is recovering well.
Tropical Ties said…
Totally agree. I think we really need to give a big thanks to all the utility people and everyone who worked so hard to get things back to normal again.

Popular posts from this blog

Out in the village

The Rivers

Hurricane Dean aftermath in Dominica